Om International Packers :- Packing Materials Use only strong, corrugated cartons with covers. We can supply you with specially made cartons, for everything from mattresses to clothing and mirrors to avoid damage that may occur from the use of poor-quality packing materials. Your alternative is to collect boxes discarded. Save old newspapers for use in packing keeping in mind that ink may leave stain on your clothing or other items.
Delhi Packers And Movers 1 Week before moving Tips includes · Make sure to mark which items you will like take with yourself, so the movers won't take those with them or have any questions.
• LCV van is available for smaller loads and for properties with tight access
• We have all type of vehicles available
• Non-slip ramp system for safe access onto lorry
• Fully insured
• If you wish us to reassemble furniture at new location please let us know prior to moving day
• 2 or 3 seater sofas can be expertly wrapped by us to stop any damage when access is difficult.
Moving out day
• Be on hand when the driver arrives and throughout the loading process or you can leave someone else to direct the movers
with proper intimation to the driver i.e. the name and phone number of that person. Accompany the driver during inventory.
Check the goods while they are loaded.
• Make a final tour of your home. See that nothing is overlooked.
• Sign the bill of lading and make sure your new address and phone number are correct.
• Lock all windows and doors, and turn off all switches.
Moving in day
• Arrive at your home a day ahead of time, if possible, to make sure utilities are connected and to plan placement of major items
in your home.
• Be on hand to pay the driver with cash, traveler's check, certified check or money order prior to your goods being unloaded.